An exciting temporary opportunity has opened for a Court Coordinator in EH48. If you have a passion for delivering outstanding housing management services and can meet the demands of a dynamic environment, we want to hear from you.Job Title:
Temporary Court CoordinatorLocation:
EH48 (Livingston)Pay Rate:
£15.52 per hourHours:
17.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 9 am - 12:30 pm)Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver housing management services in compliance with policy and procedure, ensuring high customer service levels and adherence to Health and Safety regulations, KPIs, SLAs, and legislative requirements.
- Manage low-level anti-social behaviour within the Court, escalating complex cases when needed.
- Assist with rent queries to support Income Maximization initiatives.
- Conduct new tenancy sign-ups and related administration to minimize void loss.
- Lead, develop, and motivate onsite Court Staff, ensuring high standards of work and customer service.
- Promote the Court and Services, showcasing flats and facilities to achieve full occupancy.
- Maintain awareness of housing requirements, advising on potential tenancy changes to minimize void loss and maintain accurate records.
- Monitor and report Estate Inspection of the court within agreed timescales.
- Undertake customer care visits for new tenants, escalating concerns promptly.
- Deliver fire alarms, legionnaire testing, and fire drills to ensure Health and Safety compliance.
- Maintain HR and IT systems, ensuring accurate information storage in line with legislation.
- Record and handle petty cash, payments, and banking requirements transparently.
- Significant experience in delivering customer-focused services.
- IT literacy with proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Line Management experience.
- Awareness of GDPR requirements and Health and Safety and security requirements with the ability to maintain records.
- Advance, diverse communication skills.
- Ability to chair meetings within the court.
- Ability to build relationships and work independently or as part of a team.
- Motivated to provide a high level of service.
A basic disclosure is required for this role.If you meet these requirements and are ready for a rewarding temporary role, please apply on this advert.