3-month contract, with the opportunity to turn permanent
Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
Payrate: 10.85 per hour
Roles & responsibilities:
- General office and admin duties.
- Answering & responding to all touch points within the organisation.
- Monitoring and reporting the employee attendance.
- Taking control over documentation and processes.
- Updating the company HR systems.
- Planning and scheduling all meeting and events.
- Conducting health and safety observations and processes.
- Supporting the marketing and social media departments.
- Promotional merchandise and budget planning
- Audit support.
For more information please call Pertemps Tamworth on (phone number removed), or click apply now!
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to Build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Previous experience with using Microsoft/Adobe applications.
- Able to prioritise and multitask.
- Maintaining a professional attitude at all times.