: 17 Marlborough St, Leeds, LS1 4PE Start Date:
27th November 2023 Part Time
: Permanent - 20 hours per week Salary
: £11,702.00 plus quarterly bonus Hourly rate:
Weds - Fri 10.00 - 14:00 & Saturday 09:00 - 18:00 The Role
Are you someone with enthusiasm and belief in providing excellent customer service?
If so, we are looking for people like you to join our frontline Customer Service teams as an advisor. You will be the backbone
of our business by supporting and being there for our customers. Whether its supporting our mobile or home broadband customers, you could be helping with a range of billing
questions or answering a technical
query they may have. With the training
we give you, you're the expert
that our customers love
We are more than a team
at Plusnet; we are a family
, and this ethos includes our customers too. This means that your role will be to make sure our customers receive an exceptional and personal
service every single time. Your Future With Us
We are passionate
about helping you progress your career and are committed to your growth and development. When the time is right for you, we'll be right there and will do everything we can to help you get to where you want to be.
Enrolling onto our Aspire
programme for example will give you the opportunity to learn a whole new subject and begin a career in your area of interest regardless of your experience. Areas of interest include Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Design, Reporting, Management and much more, we have it all.
programme is just one example of how we can help you move your career
forwards, and if you'd like to know more just ask! Wondering If You're What We're Looking For?
We believe in a completely personal
environment, where you're treated like you want to be treated. We're committed
to working together to build a community
where everyone feels they belong. Whatever your age
or gender identity
, we recognise and celebrate
our differences and embrace diversity
at all levels. Everyone is welcome
at Plusnet. Wondering What's In It For You?
Being part of the Plusnet family brings a huge number of benefits including the below:
- A great starting salary of £11,702.00, plus incentives throughout the year
- Our Smart working model which supports you to create a flexible working routine that works for you
- Huge discounts of Plusnet, EE & BT products including your Mobile and Broadband - saving you hundreds of pounds every year
- Volunteering days, so you can give back to your local community
- Optional Private Healthcare and Dental, for you and the family
What Are You Waiting For?
- A share scheme where you can invest in the company at a discounted rate
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) with the option to buy more
- Optional Pension scheme to protect your future
- Critical Illness cover
- Gym membership discounts
- Discounts off attractions for the family all year round
- The smaller bits like; free tea and coffee, and even a concierge
If you think you'd be a great fit we'd love to hear from you. Reach out to get the conversation started!