Business Development Manager
£30,000 per annum OTE £70K Plus Car Allowance and Mileage
Monday to Friday office hours
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Healthcare Cash plan
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Private Health Care package
- Connectivity to place of residence
- Childcare vouchers
POST- Recruitment are working with a leading Independent Internet Service Provider based in Bradford. We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join their expanding team.
Objectives of the role
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for the procurement of new business sales and opportunities.
- As part of the Sales team, the Business Development Manager will support business growth through proactive lead generation and a network of contacts to attract new clients, research possible new market opportunities, and the identification of cross-sales and up-sale opportunities to the B2B, Public Sector & Channel/Partner Markets.
- Supporting the customer journey will include gathering honest feedback and after sale care and support.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Business Development Manager will support business growth through proactive Lead generation, to increase penetration within their designated territories and achieve agreed sales targets.
- Consistently achieve agreed sales targets and KPIs
- Oversee an assigned portfolio of new business accounts and/or leads
- To be the initial point of contact for all inbound sales enquiries relating to direct opportunities from new clients, up to the point of sale and handover to the Partner Manager
- Utilise business and industry knowledge to accurately anticipate and assess customer requirements, to deliver and exceed service expectations
- Proactively source, schedule and attend prospective client meetings across the UK in order to manage, maintain and develop relationships with prospective clients
- Perform product and services demonstrations for prospective clients and partners, effectively communicating company ethos and product portfolio
- Work together with Marketing to design, develop and deploy targeted Marketing campaigns within designated territories
- Produce Quotes & Contracts for New Business Opportunities
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of relevant products and services technologies within the ISP/Telecommunications
- To act in accordance with the behaviours and values within general practice
- To enforce and adhere to policies and procedures to support the IMS
What we expect from you
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion and commitment to the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Utilising your strong interpersonal skills and technical competencies, you will be highly capable of establishing, building and maintaining relationships with our customers.
- You will be adaptable, with an ability to self-manage your workload to ensure the timely and effective resolution of any issues or complaints.
- Previous experience of working within a similar role within a telecommunications environment would be advantages.
- Please note, as this role may require travel, the successful candidate would be required to hold a full UK Driving License (Clean).
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAPThis vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.