Practice Plus Group
Oxfordshire | 3 day ago
About The Role
Are you an experienced communications specialist looking for a new challenge?
You will be integral in promoting the excellent work our Integrated Urgent Care services are doing both internally and externally. These are challenging, highly pressured environments and creating a community feel throughout the service will help wellbeing and staff attrition. You will also ensure effective two way communication between leaders and staff, as well as making sure working environments reflect the culture and values of Practice Plus Group.
Working closely with internal partners, you will cover all matters related to internal and external communication.
You will create, lead and deliver a communication and engagement plan that contributes to a culture where feedback is encouraged. Importantly creating a work place where info is clear, consistent and open.
This is a home based role with travel required to our services across England, you will ideally have easy access to London, Surrey, Bristol, East of England, West Midlands and Devon.
With a 37.5 hour Monday - Friday working week, however there will be occasions evenings, weekends and bank holidays may be required.
For more information or a detailed job description please contact Mike on
• Good level of education particularly in English.
• A formal qualification in communication.
• Experience of developing, leading & delivering communication and engagement plans.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide clear and precise briefings for team members, partners and client stakeholders.
• Experience of operating in a modern digital workplace, including using digital tools to work collaboratively and productively.
• Strong knowledge of IT solutions and internal communication channels to enhance collaboration across diverse and geographically dispersed groups.
• Proven ability to build trusted relationships with colleagues, providing tiered levels of consultancy to deliver the greatest impact.
• Research and analytical skills to develop metrics to monitor staff engagement and identify trends to inform decisions.
• Communicate and challenge thinking with sensitivity when necessary.
• Ability to adapt to a rapid changing environment.
• Working with a range of diverse staff.
• Good level of knowledge or experience in staff engagement.
• Understanding of communication strategies.
• Experience of large teams within a high volume, process orientated Contact Centre or operation.
• Be equally comfortable managing upwards, downwards and across the organisation's structure.
• Focus on continuous improvement in all business results.
• Have a strong personality with good relationship management and interpersonal skills.