JOB - Service EngineerLOCATION - UK WideTERM - PermanentSALARY - £32,000 - £36,000 per annum; OTE between £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
My client - an International manufacturer of Bespoke Special Purpose Machinery and Automation Systems are on the lookout for a Service / Commissioning Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis and cover the UK Market.The ideal candidate will be Electrically biased with strong PLC Programming ability and experience of commissioning machinery within Domestic and International markets.They're eager to consider applications from Junior Automation or Control Systems Engineers who are looking to build upon their early career experience or theoretical knowledge within PLC Programming.The Service Engineer Will Ideally Have The Following Attributes
The Service Engineer's Duties Will Involve:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or above in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering.
- Strong experience of Machinery Wiring and assembly.
- Excellent Software proficiency; and ideally PLC Programming in a Beckhoff / Codesys environment.
- Higher level Programming experience.
- Background in SAT and FAT Test of Production Machinery.
- Experience in Commissioning of bespoke machinery on customer sites.
- Proven ability to work in a Field Service based position; managing your own schedule efficiently.
- Delivering Technical Support and upgrades to equipment on customer sites.
- Fault Finding and alteration of PLC coding; primarily on across Siemens, Allen-Bradley and Beckhoff softwares.
- Responding to break downs and faults in an quick and effective manner.
- Wiring and Rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Contributing to Design feedback on current systems to improve reliability and function of products going forward.
For more information about this Service Engineering role please apply, or email Jack Smillie on who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.Many thanks, Premier Group