Principal People are pleased to working with a global leader
in insurance, risk management and consulting services who are looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their Risk Management Solutions team.
The focus of this role is to help clients calculate risk exposure; you will use your technical expertise, commercial skills and good judgement to help assess decisions for clients in a range of industry sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a client focused organisation committed to
helping businesses develop and communities thrive.
With a set of shared values and a people driven culture driven, this is the chance for a safety professional to work with a variety of clients and join a supportive and diverse business. As Health and Safety Consultant you will:
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Autonomously manage a varied portfolio of clients
- Conduct safety audits and fire risk assessments at client sites
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Use your expert safety knowledge and skillset to help protect and reduce risk for clients through bespoke solutions
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- You will be joining an established team of 26 Health and Safety Consultants with plans for more team growth
- The role will be varied and interesting, giving you the opportunity to work with clients in every sector
- You will have the autonomy and flexibility to manage your own schedule
- The company is committed to promoting diversity and creating opportunities for everyone, and for over a decade has been name one of the World s most ethical companies
- They are passionate about supporting the development of their staff to encourage career development and personal growth and have a range of internal talent development programmes in place
- As part of the excellent and personalised benefits package, you will receive up to 3 days per year for volunteering events and the company will match money raised for charity
- A NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent qualification) as a minimum
- Knowledge of ISO 45001 is not ideal but not essential
- The ability to work autonomously and manage their own schedule
- Experience working in a the education or corporate sector is desirable
- A NEBOSH Fire Certificate or similar qualification in Fire Safety
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience as well as the opportunity to join a successful and expanding business.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply or send your CV directly to Lauren Alsop-Elsmore at (url removed)