Permanent Days, Monday - Friday
Competitive salary and favourable day shift available for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with no night shift working and a lunchtime finish on a Friday!
Forward-thinking Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer required for a large, growing and reputable Telford based FMCG company, offering competitive salary and overall earning potential. You will be joining a diverse team of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers from various sectors to include food, CNC, automotive and extrusion.
Outline of a Maintenance Engineer;
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical breakdown cover on automated fast moving production machines as well as the service and repair of various material handling equipment in line with FMCG policies and safe working procedures, demonstrating strong hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical fault finding skills to effectively deal with breakdowns to reduce disruption to production.
The role of a Maintenance Engineer;
- Continuous improvement of Electrical and Mechanical equipment, reliability and performance
- Day-to-day attention to Electrical & Mechanical breakdowns and changeovers to include some tool fitting
- Finding the root cause of any production problems and finding ways to prevent the problems happening again
- Assistance with electrical fault-finding, re-wiring and panel inspection
- Safe installation of machinery and control panels
- Installation and service of material handling, machining and process equipment
The Successful Maintenance Engineer;
- Experience within a manufacturing or production industry environment is essential
- Electrical ability essential, additional mechanical experience beneficial
- Formal qualifications to NVQ, C&G or HNC in Electrical discipline
- Time served engineering apprenticeship advantageous
In return for your skills and experience:
- This is a full time position with a company offering long term employment prospects with overtime available to boost Annual earnings to 37/38k
- EXCELLENT employment benefits to include competitive holiday entitlement, sick pay and contributory pension
My client is keen to meet good electrically qualified, multi-skilled engineers. Flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you please apply straight away! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Robin at Proactive