Our client is an award winning business and this is a excellent opportunity for a experienced HR advisor to develop their career. As a HR advisor you will very much be supporting people managers and employees, building relationships, and continuing to create a great company culture they our client is known for.
On offer is a salary package of up to 36,000, hybrid working and excellent employee benefits What will the role involve?
What key skills do you need?
- Providing first line support to people managers and employees on any policy or procedure questions
- Promoting and coordinating a wide range of learning and development activity
- Working collaboratively with managers on training and upskilling
- Supporting with recruitment and interviewing applicants
- Preparing and running inductions to welcome new starters into the business
- Ensuring payroll data is accurate and correct
- Supporting with maintaining the HRIS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Generalist HR experience from a similar role is essential
- Sound knowledge of using in-house systems and Microsoft Office packages
- Enjoy working as part of a team but also under own initiative
- Organised and able to plan a busy workload
- Confident to build relationships with colleagues
Apply or call Paul Sheldrake at Pure for a more detailed overview.