Quest Search and Selection are a specialist retail, consumer & digital recruitment consultancy with an international presence and global reach.
We are currently looking for a Principle Recruitment Consultant who would drive divisional revenue and market share via the management of a specialised sector or discipline within eCommerce and Retail.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client via our CRM system, advertising and linkedin
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising offer and placement arrangements between client and candidate
- Putting together ad-hoc added value service proposals
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Ideally would have at least 2 years of experience in sales or recruitment
- Graduate calibre
- A strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- The ability to overcome objection and be persistent
- Hybrid working environment - 1-2 days in central London head office
- Competitive Bonus scheme - either paid monthly or quarterly
- 25 days holidays
- Perkbox incentives
If this opportunity is of interest, do not hesitate to apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-94
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.