up to 24DOE
A fantastic opportunity for an Office Administrator/Reception to join a growing local Construction company on the outsirts of Exeter.
Working within a friendly busy office managing the following: Duties:
- Responsible for answering all incoming phone calls, Managing the answerphone and dealing with general enquiries
- Responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors to the office
- Monitoring of the company email inbox, and redirection of emails as appropriate.
- Managing any post / deliveries
- General administration support to the office
- Organising stock, workwear/PPE for the business
- Estimating support, managing tender documents, printing drawings
- Using an electric filing system and organising documents
- Issuing and creating orders to suppliers and subcontractors
Experience is desirable working within a similar role and within Construction but not essential.
The right candidate will have good communication skills, eager to learn and work well within a team. You will have a good level of education and good mircosft/IT skills.
Offering a an competitive salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus