Project Quantity SurveyorWant to join a leading player in the Civil Engineering Market?
RGB is pleased to be working with the Civil Engineering division of a world leader in Construction. This strong and established brand has the expertise and experience to deliver complex and multi-disciplinary projects across rail, highways, water and energy sectors.Duties will include:
- Preparing an issuing ITT documentation to subcontractors
- Reviewing tenders, and analysing returns against the cost plan
- Production of tender evaluation and recommendation reports
- Liaising with project leads and teams to eliminate scope gaps
- Ensure that materials and off site services are procured in an efficient manner
- Work with supply chain to promote and measure continuous improvement in terms of cost, quality and learning
- Maximise cash flow through timely preparation of valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment
- Manage prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes
- Mentor and manage your commercial team to achieve best practice and performance
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Quantity Surveying or Construction related degree or equivalent level
- Possess previous experience in a Managing Quantity Surveying position with a recognised Civil Engineering contracting business
- Have up to date, working knowledge of NEC forms of contract
- Be commercially aware and contractually astute
- Be a collaborative, team player who is able to communicate well and build rapport quickly
- Confident managing the procurement process on schemes and packages with values in excess of £10m.
This a great opportunity to work for a stable, well respected organisation on an exciting, long term and complex scheme.