Are you ready for the next step in your career?Do you want a role will develop you and support your progression within the Welfare to Work Industry?Consider the role of an Adviser Manager at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.In this role you would be responsible for managing two Employment Advisers as well as a reduced caseload of around 20-25 people. We are keen to aide your development within this role and you would get the opportunity to support with monthly meetings with the commissioner, creating action plans and supporting the development of your reports. Your responsibilities would include:
What's in it for you?
- Acting as a part fee earner against agreed targets
- Conducting outreach activity and support Employment Advisers to gain attachments from outreach.
- Identifying skills gaps and co-ordinating training needs
- Regular informal one-2-one reviews, provide input into the monthly CAR process, bi-annual reviews and Performance Development Reviews
- Coaching of co-members by delegating responsibilities
- Weekly and Monthly checks of all KPI's
- Utilising Management Information tools to monitor performance, trends and best practice
- Assist the Operations Manager in preparing and delivering presentations at partner events
- Monitoring customer services and resolving basic/informal Member/Co-Member complaints
- Escalating complaints where necessary to the Operations Manager
Required skills and experience:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme - buy and sell up to 5 holiday days per year
- Personal Development Scheme
- Confidential advice and counselling service
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance Cover
- Health Cash Plan
- Discount Legal Service
- Access to the Reed Discount Club - Get discounts at nearly 1,000 different retailers. These include exclusive retail discounts, offers for eating out, discounted cinema tickets, holiday days and much more.
- And much more!
- Evidence of experience in or a desire to progress into a sales management role including the supervision of an individuals'/teams' delivery and/or output.
- A personal track record of working towards and achieving targets (minimum 1 year experience) gained in an Employment Adviser or Employment Trainer or equivalent role.
- Evidence of experience in or a desire to progress into a people management role including supporting, mentoring and coaching and developing an individual.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Access to own vehicle
- Strong administration and written communication/keeping record keeping skills.
Disability Confident Commitment
- Experience of working in a fast paced performance target driven environment, such experience may include working within the following sectors/fields; Professional Services (Banking, Finance and Recruitment etc) or Retail etc.
- Experience of managing a business to business sales process.
- Degree or relevant qualification. Degree topics may include; psychology, sociology, social care/science. Relevant qualifications would include Information Advice and Guidance NVQs, Brokerage Standard, Social Work qualifications.
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.