This role comes with a basic salary of £25005 per annum plus benefits (including a company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, uniform and RI Rewards), increasing to £27000-£28000 once you are fully trained.
As a global leader in pest control Rentokil Pest Control provides expert, reliable and professional advice to customers spanning both the commercial and residential sectors. Our technicians receive industry leading training to enable them to support our customers with their pest control requirements.
Expected OTE: 31000-£32000 per annum, with bonus and commission schemes available
Permanent: A full time role, working Monday to Friday (40hr week), Up to 48 hours may become available in the future with an increased salary
Location: Join the team based at our Guildford branch.
This is a field-based role which would suit an enthusiastic individual who likes to manage their own time and spend the day solving bespoke customer problems face to face.
Your daily duties will include:
• Inspecting customer premises for signs of pests and potential risks
• Cleaning and removing evidence of pest behaviour
• Advising customers on the maintenance and hygiene of their premises
• Completing accurate reports after every visit
• Maintaining high-level customer service and project a professional image at all times
• Full UK driving licence, for more than two years, with no more than six penalty points
• Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at level C (Grade 4) or above
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Flexibility with working patterns to support the business need
• Company vehicle and fuel card
• Monthly bonus scheme
• Life insurance
• Enrolment to our company contributory pension scheme
• Salary grading system - linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop their career within our business
• Uncapped overtime - opportunities are regularly available to meet the needs of our customers in a growing market
• Uncapped leads commission - although this isn't a sales job, we reward you for passing on sales leads to your local sales consultant
• RI Rewards - provides access to cashback and discounts from 3,000+ retailers
• Refer a Friend - to work for Rentokil Initial (and earn up to £1000)
• Long service recognition - which includes an extra five days of annual leave entitlement following the completion of five years of service
• Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - which is FREE to access and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to you as well as your family and friends.
A Company Putting "People First"
Rentokil Initial (FTSE100) is one of the largest business services companies in the world, operating in 88 countries and providing services that protect people and enhance lives. Rentokil is the world's leading commercial pest control services provider, Initial is the world's leading commercial hygiene services provider and its Ambius business is the world's leading provider of plants and scenting.
As a business we focus on the Right People, doing the Right Things and in the Right Way. We invest a lot of time and money in training and in developing all of our colleagues to be the best that they can, and we are always looking for talented and driven people to join our Rentokil Initial Family.
Our Social Links