Category: I.T. & Communications
My client are one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
We offer potential employees opportunities to be part of a very fast moving company, with an innovative entrepreneurial mind set, and great growth trajectory. Advance your career at a company that is ranked highly on Forbes Top 100 Digital Companies worldwide and acclaimed for being one of Forbes Best Employers for Diversity.
All about you
If you want to join us, you'll need to be able to:
- Listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders, and interpret them in a way that is clear for both audiences. You also know how to manage stakeholder expectations
- You have the ability to apply a digital understanding to your work and you can also identify and implement solutions for assisted digital
- You know how to design systems for use across multiple services and can identify the simplest approach out of a variety of approaches
- You can identify constraints and can communicate about these, and work within them. You know how to challenge the validity of constraints and you can ensure standards are being met
- You know how to create and validate a dynamic prototype and you are experienced in using a variety of methods for prototyping
- You are experienced in meeting the needs of users across a variety of channels and can bring insight and expertise in terms of how user needs have changed over time, to ensure these are met by the business
- Set direction and embed good practice within teams and be able to explain your decisions clearly
- Identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes.
All about us
We work together. You'll be expected to work with the whole team, on all and any of our projects. Sometimes at a moment's notice. That means working with developers, designers, creatives, policy people, legal people, senior management - anyone we need to, to produce world-class online services.
Main duties of the post Interaction Designers work out the best way to let users interact with services, in terms of both overall flow and at the level of individual design elements.
You may be asked to do a number of different things on a number of projects; this could include any or all of these things:
- Product proposition and framing: defining product scope, purpose, and how it will meet user and business needs based on agreed priorities and insight
- Developing and framing hypotheses and capturing assumptions to be tested
- Defining measures: testing assumptions from multiple hypotheses and articulating desired outcomes and defining metrics to measure success
- Prototype and usability testing: planning and conducting testing with users and making decisions based on evidence
- Product prototyping: applying technical knowledge and experience to create or design workable prototypes in different levels of fidelity (paper, clickable and code
- Interface design: crafting flows and visual designs that are accessible, meet user needs, and deliver the best possible user experience, establishing design patterns as well as implementing existing design systems
- Collaborating with development teams: translating designs into user stories, moving products from Alpha/prototyping into live services at scale and acting on feedback from product users of live services, such as web analytics
- Planning and preparing for assessments (GDS).
Skills and experience
- Designing inclusive and accessible digital interfaces
- Working with hypothesis-driven design approaches
- Designing user flows, journeys, interactions and user interfaces
- Creating static and clickable prototypes
- Defining success measures for digital products
- Experience of working within multidisciplinary agile teams
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, balancing internal business priorities with external delivery and work on client projects
- Experience using web analytics to inform user needs
- Establishing design patterns, creating design systems or using existing design systems
- Experience working across multiple product phases, from initial research/discovery to live services
- Experience working in central government to the GDS service standard.
To be considered for this fantastic role, please apply with your CV & Portfolio!