The ONE Group are recruiting for one of Cambridge's research institutions and we are looking for someone with lab or cleanroom experience to take up this interesting position for a Cleanroom Technician.
We are happy to consider candidates looking for either a full-time or part-time position.
Your role will be to help maintain equipment in the cleanrooms, manage lab waste, ensure supplies are well stocked as well as collecting samples for analysis from research staff. Basically, making sure everything is tidy and running as it should be!
- Any Lab or Cleanroom experience, working with chemicals and operating pressurised systems would be preferred, but if you have a genuine interest and a willingness to learn, training can be provided
- Health and safety awareness
- Good general education, including Mathematics, English and Science, or an equivalent level of practical experience.
- Great team player with good communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- Salary ranges from £23,144 - £25,742
- 37.75 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 43.5 days annual leave, including public holidays
- Generous family leave entitlement
- Shopping and travel discount schemes
- On site Sports Centre
- Counselling Services and Occupational Health