The Recruitment Group is hiring Service Engineer to join our well established client based in London!Salary
£29,000 to £32,000 Location
SE37EGThe RoleAs a Service Engineer, your responsilities will be:
- Carry out service itinerary in accordance with Company and Service procedure.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out in compliance with relevant statutory legislation and local policies. Codes of practice should include Health and Safety, COSHH reporting any incidents.
- Undertake fault diagnosis, rectification and maintenance on electrical/mechanical equipment.
- Complete and submit all relevant documentation accurately on a hand-held device and within agreed timescales to meet Service Level Agreements.
- To ensure work area is clean and tidy, parts and chemicals are disposed of in line with site instructions and relevant documentation is fully completed, correctly authorised and required copies left with authorising employee.
- Contribute ideas and observations in a constructive manner.
- Any losses, breakages or excess wear and tear should be reported to the Area Service Manager or Field Resource Manager to authorise Engineer to obtain replacements.
- Support other Service Engineers within the team when required.
- Follow infection prevention and control policies to protect patients, staff and visitors from health-care associated infections.
- Ensure compliance with (LOLER) and agreed Service Contracts with regards to (PUWER).
- Following induction and departmental training maintaining a working knowledge of policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Fault finding on electrical and mechanical systems
- Changing electrical and mechanical components
- Ability to read schematics
- Previous experience working on DC and single phase electrics
- Must have excellent customer service and communications skills as they are customer facing
- Must have a full valid UK driving license
- Must have a DBS check or be willing to have one done and pass!
- Must have good IT skills and be able to fill out service reports
- Due to the nature of this role, there may be a requirement to undertake work outside of normal hours i.e. evenings, weekends and bank holidays and participate in the "On Call" rota.
Recognised Electrical or Mechanical Qualification (Level 2 or higher)Training
Full product will be provided Travelling
Mobile travelling may be required covering South East LondonBenefits
Want to be updated about the job position? Contact or give us a call on If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Groups home page to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.
- Car allowance
- Mobile, iPad
- Fuel card