My client is looking to recruit a Facilities Coordinator (Hard Services / Engineering Bias) who will be responsible for the management and maintenance of one of London's iconic riverside multi-use sites.
This 13-acre site includes a conference centre, cafés, bars and restaurants, parks, riverside walkway, an award-winning co-operative housing and a family and children's centre.
The Facilities Co-ordinator plays a key role co-ordinating the reactive maintenance work, liaising with customers (residents and commercial tenants) and in monitoring and driving improved performance from contractors and suppliers. The Facilities Co-ordinator, will oversee the day to day performance monitoring and reporting of mechanical and engineering services contractors ensuring that services are delivered in accordance with KPIs. The role will work closely with teams across the organisation delivering a proactive and reactive facilities service.
- Respond and co-ordinate reactive repairs relating to the hard services contracts and equipment ensuring that responses are undertaken in good time keeping our customers updated as appropriate.
- Keep the property management system and asset management data updated at all times.
- Engage in day-to-day oversight of the facilities hard services contracts ensuring that targets, service level agreements and key performance indicators KPIs are met.
- Ensure that performance reports are accurate and reflect actual performance monitoring, interrogating performance data and systems to assist in this respect.
- Prepare reports using data from the property management system to demonstrate that all services are managed and delivered in accordance with contract standards and specifications, ensuring statutory compliance. Analyse the data for trends and report any potential issues to the Building Services Manager.
- Provide project support to the team to ensure delivery of agreed estate projects.
- Receive, process and file all associated contract paperwork using accessible and robust systems to maintain excellent records for use by appropriate staff.
- Assess and co-ordinate day to day mechanical and electrical repairs across the estate, including getting quotes, liaising with subcontractors and monitoring progress as required.
- Support the Emergency Response Procedures and Business Continuity Plans and ensure that all fire safety activity including checking that weekly bell test is conducted, records are kept up to date and any issues reported to the contractor or the Building Services Manager as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, attending and supporting meetings as required.
- Provide regular updates and communication as appropriate with stakeholders in relation to job progress and completion including customer evaluation and analysis of customer satisfaction.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a facilities role in a mixed-use environment.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety and Fire Safety legislation.
- Proven track record of working with a diverse group of stakeholders and in a customer service role.
- Experience in using a mainstream computer aided facilities management (CAFM) system.
- Experience of budget management, supplier management, contract management and tendering.