Hampshire | Workshop Recruitment
Category: HR / Recruitment
£13.50 - 14.50 per hour
In this role you will supply human resources administrative support to a busy organisation. You will support a team of three HR professionals, with staffing levels circa 300. Excellent administration skills with a sound knowledge of HR required to succeed in this role.
- Generalist HR admins support to HR Manager and Senior HR Advisor
- Maintain HR records, including ensuring all documentation is received from employees and processed in an accurate and timely manner and correctly filed.
- Assist with the collation and administration of the monthly payroll, including checking the company's internal system against absence and holiday records, ensuring accuracy of overtime and forwarding all documentation required by payroll processing.
- Oversee the DBS checks process, ensuring they are received in a timely manner for all relevant personnel.
- Support the administration of recruitment activities
- Assist with ensuring DSE assessments are undertaken and logged in a timely manner and any equipment/adjustment requirements are seen through to completion.
- Assist with the administration of occupational health appointments including collating information for referral forms, advising employees of appointments and logging of health information.
- Assist with investigation meetings and disciplinary and grievance cases, including helping with the collation of meeting agendas, minute taking and issuing of letters/paperwork.
- Ad hoc HR project work as and when required and participate in the implementation of processes and procedures.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- 6-12 months HR experience, ideally CIPD Level 3 qualified
- Competent with Microsoft Office, in particular strong excel skills (including setting up spreadsheets, use of formulas etc)
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Demonstrate discreteness and a high level of confidentiality
- Must be able to gather full information, identify issues and ensure correct escalation procedures are followed to resolve queries in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and juggle a varied and busy workload
Apply to this job.
One step closer to getting hired!