HR Coordinator - 12 month FTC
4 days office, 1 home - Central London
A leading construction and property consultancy with over 1,300 people within the UK business is looking for an HR Executive to join their ever-growing HR Team in central London. Currently standing at 4 within the HR team, they are now looking for a HR Coordinator to join on a 1-year FTC To provide generalistHR support with a specific focus on recruitment and employee relations.
HR Coordinator duties:
- Assisting the Recruitment Manager with the management of the recruitment system including reviewing applications and progressing candidates through the recruitment process
- Build strong internal relationships with partners and hiring managers.
- Support coordination of the attraction, recruitment and selection process across the firm
- Support internal and external searches, working with partners and hiring managers to ascertain recruitment requirements and develop accurate and engaging job descriptions.
- Advise on recruitment procedures, organise interviews and collect feedback.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and candidates to keep talent engaged throughout the process, ensuring feedback is provided in a timely manner.
- Draft and issue contracts of employment
- Liaising with Partners and recruiters for offer details
- Work closely with colleagues across the HR and People & Development teams to share best practice, knowledge and talent pools.
- Assist with managing ER issues including liaising with Partners/line managers to advise process and best practice guidance on disciplinary and performance management issues, flexible working requests, mental health cases and long-term absentees.
- Assist HR Partner in producing statistical reports from HR database including headcount, turnover, gender pay gap reporting & D&I reports.
Key skills and experience
- CIPD qualified or working towards this. At least 3-5 years HR generalist experience
- Experience in managing ER cases including long term sickness absence.
- Experience within a recruitment focused role including ATS management, preparing job descriptions and managing and applying for work visas for new joiners.
- Experienced with a HRIS
- Advanced MS office skills specifically Excel.