Our client the UK s leading designer, manufacturer, and installer of bespoke physical security products are looking for Project Coordinator to join them in continuing their mission to empower organisations with physical security solutions.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, organised and conscientious Project Coordinator to join their team in Dartford. Location:
£25-28k per annum depending on experience
The role will see you generating accurate estimates and quotations, liaising with existing suppliers to obtain prices for estimates as required, including obtaining technical specifications and ensuring compliance with the request, ensure any existing prices are updated as needed.
You will also be processing and progressing sales quotations through to sales order and contract review, working closely with the Sales Team and Project Managers. You will attend daily operations review meetings, compile and update the Engineer Project Schedule and update engineers diaries as required for weekly workloads.
Other tasks will include compiling and updating the purchasing schedule, purchasing as required from the existing and new suppliers list and arranging transport for material collections and deliveries. Our ideal applicant will have/be;
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details, please contact us via (url removed).
- Previous experience in a Project Administration/Support/Estimation role
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- The ability to handle and resolve difficult situations
- Intermediate-Advanced IT skills
- Excellent administration skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A team player with high level of dedication
- An understanding of Contract provisions and review would be desirable, as would a certification in Sales Administration, Purchasing, Estimation or relevant field.