Join the U.K's largest independent property services group as a Property Management Area Director, where you will lead the property management service we provide across an entire region, with multiple managerial teams reporting in to you.
Our Values What's on offer to you as a Property Management Area Director for Felicity J. Lord in London
- £45,000 to £60,000 basic salary, dependant on experience
- Additional £15,000 performance-related pay
- £60,000 to £75,000 on-target earnings
- A company car on your first day, or a monthly car allowance
- Dedicated training and coaching to support your ongoing development
- 8:30am-6:30pm working hours (Monday to Friday, with additional reporting completed in your own time over the weekend)
What you need to bring to the table as a Property Management Area Director for Felicity J. Lord in London
Working alongside the Area Director(s) and reporting directly to the Property Management Director (PMD), you will be responsible for your own team of Property Management Managers and overseeing compliance with all Spicerhaart Winning Ways.
- You will ensure the business is risk-averse and follows the highest compliance standards for all regulatory bodies.
- You will be a confident, influential, and diplomatic leader with an inherent sense of positivity and drive, and will possess significant experience in Property Management.
- You will have a clear understanding of current Lettings legislation.
- You will drive the performance, personal development and day to day management of your team.
- You will be an excellent communicator both verbally and written.
- You will be articulate, pragmatic, analytical and solutions-focused, with exceptional drive and enthusiasm.
- A high performer who is KPI driven an excellent recruiter and developer of people.
Are you good at?
- Managing people remotely, as you cannot be in multiple places at the same time.
- Working well with others to create a team spirit and an enjoyable working environment.
- Delivering outstanding customer service by exceeding customer expectations.
- Following company standards and procedures.
- Embracing responsibility and accountability.
- Demonstrating professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Demonstrating effective decision making and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively with and create trusting relationships with customers, suppliers, communities and each other.
- Possesses high standards of delivery, and KPI driven.
- Being an effective influencer of teams and ability to synergise with other key stakeholders
The finer details
We are currently conducting some interviews using video software. To be eligible to proceed in our recruitment process, you will need: Full UK Driving Licence Legal entitlement to live and work in the UK (in accordance with the Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) We'll need evidence of your right to work in the UK, in the form of:
- Passport/Birth Certificate
We will also need Proof of Address National Insurance Drivers Licence Check
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people, and what's more, we love the differences that make each person who they are, we support you and encourage those differences, to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know and we will be happy to assist to the best of our ability - regardless of how small or large your requirement may be.
To All Recruitment Agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to the Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs received from external recruitment sources through our Preferred Suppliers List or otherwise.