My client, an independent family run property business operating nationally based in the heart of Cheltenham, are currently looking to recruit a motivated and organised HR Administrator to join the team. This position has arisen due to business growth and entering a busy and exciting time.
- Manage and implement hiring policies and practices while ensuring fair and transparent procedures.
- Oversee the acquisition of necessary tools and new hires' access privileges to the system.
- Assure that all paper-based and electronic personnel records are managed and preserved in conformity with GDPR regulations.
- Create and execute an employee benefits system in collaboration with the HR Lead.
- Support the creation and application of HR policies and procedures.
- Provide line managers with HR-related support and guidance from the HR Lead and outside HR advisers.
- Closely collaborate with the leadership team to implement new policies and programmes that support departmental and overall business goals.
- CIPD Level 3 certification is preferred.
- HR administration experience of at least two years is preferred.
- It is desirable to have prior experience working in a customer service environment.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office 365 apps and a willingness to learn new computer programmes.
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication abilities.
- The capacity to operate both independently and well with others in a team.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent at organising, setting priorities, and multitasking.
- Working hours Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Please contact Daniel at i2i Recruitment for IMMEDIATE consideration!If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.