Director Head of Cost Management Abu Dhabi UAE - Middle East We are recruiting for a Head of Cost Management- Director Level for a position with a consultancy client in the United Arab Emirates. This role will be based in Abu Dhabi. Our clients are one of the leading Engineering and Construction Consultancies in the Middle East region and across the globe. Please note: Your background MUST be in Quantity Surveying with Tier 1 Cost Consultancy organisations.
As usual for this Director level role, the requirements are very strict. Please read the following carefully before applying to this role.
N.B For the avoidance of doubt, a requirement means: Wanted or Needed
- Above all this role specifically requires an MRICS Chartered Status Quantity Surveying route. We cannot consider candidates without this.
- PLEASE NOTE : this role requires recent UAE experience and significant client contacts in the UAE. We cannot consider candidates without this.
In addition to this you must have ALL of the following:
- Experience as an Associate Director or Director of Quantity Surveying in the Middle East specifically in the UAE.
- The ideal person will be in the UAE currently and have strong client contacts in the area.
- Previous experience building a team of Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East for a Leading Tier 1 PM/CM consultancy with a strong Quantity Surveying background. For the avoidance of doubt We are not seeking Commercial management or Claims professionals or candidates from a Contracting background.
- The ability to sell Quantity Surveying and Commercial Services to existing clients.
- Proven experience in Business Development in the UAE region.
- The ideal candidate will currently be a No1 or No2 Associate Director or Director in their current organisation.
- A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- Client contacts with organisations such as Aldar, Modon, Miral and other major AD government bodies would be very highly desirable.
Salary & Benefits
An excellent total package salary is available for this Head of Cost Management role in the UAE. The salary banding for our client is 65,000-75,000AED per month total package. Our client can be negotiable on this for the right person. This can be discussed with Victoria on a case-by-case basis
- In addition, Medical cover is provided on top of the total package
- Bonus as per UAE Law
- Other Director-Level Benefits
- Mobilisation and demobilisation flights.
If you are seeking a role in the Middle East and do not meet the requirements for this role, please visit our website for all our other UK Middle East and Overseas roles for Quantity Surveying Cost and Commercial Candidates.