Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Principal, Product Management to join our Middle Office Product team. This role is located in London
In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
- Define and document the future state model ensuring it is scalable and efficient for all clients. This includes documenting gaps & high-level requirements during the due diligence phase for client review and engineering estimation process.
- Document high-level requirements and work with technical business analysts for any guidance on detail specifications.
- Obtain sign off for requirements from stakeholders (product owners, operations, engineering)
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced colleagues as needed. Lead others on project teams and assist management to operationalize functional or business objectives
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Demonstrate in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of middle office derivatives and collateral capabilities, and an understanding of all products, the marketplace, and client needs to drive solution design
- Experience of the investment management business preferred
- Client facing skills and demonstrated ability to lead and influence partners at all levels of the firm, clients, and other third parties
- Experience in Product Management, operations, or client management preferred.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: .